First Smell these Rats. This is what they Smell like:-
1. Ambiguous, Mixed, Unclear Messages Veiled Hostile Jokes I.e Disguised Hostility.
2. Sarcasm Galore- Deliberately will first upset you. Then Accuse…
1. Unreasonably Demanding of themselves.
2. Unusually Curious about the Possibilities.
3. Obsessively Action-Oriented.
4. Control Freaks when it comes to their own thoughts.
5. Possess Sage like Detachment toward Outcomes.
1. Unreasonably Soft…
1. No Heartfelt Sincerity
2. No Self Restraint
3. No Idealism
4. No Intellectual Honesty
Lack of any Improvement
5. No Moral Courage
6. No Grit
— Fateh Singh (@fatehshernu) July 11, 2018
1. Safe Spaces = Fragile People
2. Comfort & Luxury = Soft People
3. Education = Brainwashed People
4. Pharmaceutical Medicines = Sick People
5. Political Correctness = Fake people
6. Fake people = Depressed People
2. Lack of Purpose
4. Warped Priorities
5. Lack of Self-Control
— Fateh Singh (@fatehshernu) August 3, 2018
In this Wonderfully Progressive, Post Modern, Politically Correct World :
-All Real Feelings are Buried
-All Real Thoughts are Unspoken
-All Real HeartFelt Desires are Neglected
No Wonder :
-Depression is Rampant
-Relationships are Broken
-People are Sick & Unhealthy
— Fateh Singh (@fatehshernu) April 15, 2018
The Age of Degeneracy :
Ugly = Beautiful, Weakness = Strength
Emotional Survival = Courage
Women are Applauded no matter what
Masculinity is Condemned
Teenagers are treated as if they're wise
Aged are dismissed as Regressive
Historical Heroes = Villains
Celebrities = Heroes
— Fateh Singh (@fatehshernu) October 16, 2018