10 QUESTIONS TO GET YOURSELF ON TRACK
1. What are my Key Values? What do I stand for?
2. What can I do Uncommonly Well, with Relative Ease, which others cannot?
3. Where can I Contribute and Make an Impact using my Strengths?
4. What do I want to be Remembered for?
5. What needs to be done to make a Huge Difference in my Life and the Lives of others ?
6. What Self Development do I need to make the Contributions I should be making?
7. What is Limiting my Ability to make contributions?
8. What Major Events prevent me from Focusing on the Results I wish to Achieve? (Give those up).
9. How am I spending my Time and Energy?
10. Am I Taking overall Responsibility for my Life including my Relationships with Others?
Asking yourself The Right Questions lead to DIRECTION. Without Direction you’re just Dangling in Mid Air- Suspended, and Uncertain. Dependent on Outside forces. Continuously Reacting- only vaguely Hoping for the best.