“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one”- Jojen
“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.” ―“
Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind’- James Russell Lowell
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” – Charles W.Elliot
“Few are sufficiently sensible of the importance of that economy in reading which selects, almost exclusively, the very first order odf books. Why, except for some special reason, read an inferior book, at the very time you might be reading one of the highest order?”
And I Hereby Recommend some Highest Order Books on Masculinity to Drown in.
1. Rational Male – by Rollo Tomassi
This book (first of his 3 book series till date) makes up the Core of the Authors Overall Philosophy.
– Why Women Act the way they do
– ‘How things work’ – in the Sexual Marketplace.
– Overall Sins Committed by Men- and how they Pay for them
2. The Complete Guide to Living with Men – by E James Wilder
3. The Way of Men – by Jack Donovan
– What’s the state of ‘manliness’ in this post modern age ? Why is it Tortured?
– How does this over civilised, over regulated, politically correct, Consumerist modern world emasculate Society?
– How do Men Bond? How do they Relate to each other?
– What are the Spiritual Challenges faced by Men?
4. The Way of the Superior Man – by David Daeda
5. The Nine Laws – by Ivan Throne