“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one”- Jojen
“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.” ―“
Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind’- James Russell Lowell
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” – Charles W.Elliot
“Few are sufficiently sensible of the importance of that economy in reading which selects, almost exclusively, the very first order of books. Why, except for some special reason, read an inferior book, at the very time you might be reading one of the highest order?”
And I Hereby Recommend some Highest Order books to Drown in- Category wise.
1. The Holy Geeta – Commentary by Swami Chinmayananda
2. Maxims of Chanakya – by V K Subramanian
3. Emperors Handbook – by Marcus Aurelius
4. Ethics of Confucius- by Miles Alexander Dawson
5. As a Man Thinketh – by James Allen
They Lift us up, or Pull us Down.
6. The Prince – by Nicolo Machiavelli
– How should a Prince conduct himself to Maintain Power?
– What are the Fundamental Principles of Power & Government?
– How must Rascals be dealt with?
– How to Retain power in a ruthless environment?
7. Art of War- by Sun Tzu (translated by Thomas Clearly)
8. Raja Yoga – By Swami Vivekananda
The goal is to manifest this Divinity within by controlling nature, external
Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy — by
one, or more, or all of these — and be free.
This is the whole of religion. Doctrines, or dogmas, or rituals, or books, or
temples, or forms, are but secondary details”– Swami Vivekananda
What is Yoga Exactly?
What is Consciousness?
Does God Exist?
What’s the Proof that God Exists?
Why can’t God be Proven using Scientific means readily available?
Why can’t we see/hear/taste/touch God? Why is ‘He’ out of our Immediate reach?
How to reach him?
What are the exact Action steps one must take?
9. Autobiography of a Yogi- by Paramhansa Yogananda
10. Think and Grow Rich- by Napolean Hill
1. Rational Male- by Rollo Tomassi
This book (first of his 3 book series till date) makes up the Core of the Authors Overall Philosophy.
– Why Women Act the way they do
– ‘How things work’ – in the Sexual Marketplace.
– Overall Sins Committed by Men- and how they Pay for them
2. The Complete Guide to Living with Men- by E James Wilder
3. The Way of Men — by Jack Donovan
– What’s the state of ‘manliness’ in this post-modern age?
– Why is it Tortured?
– How does this over civilized, over-regulated, politically correct, Consumerist modern world emasculate Society?
– How do Men Bond? How do they relate to each other?
– What are the Spiritual Challenges faced by Men?
4. The Way of the Superior Man – by David Daeda
5. The Nine Laws – by Ivan Throne
1. The Effective Executive – by Peter Drucker
2. Kindle Life – By Swami Chinmayananda
3. The Power of your Subconscious Mind – by Joseph Murphy
4. Maximum Achievement – by Brian Tracy
5. Not caring what other people think is a superpower- By Ed Latimore
6. Thinking for Results – by Christian Larson
7. Mastery – by Robert Greene
– “I don’t know what to do with my life. Too confused”
– “I just feel I’m wasting away my potential”
– “I don’t know, I can be much more than I am”
1. Beyond Training – By Ben Greenfield
– Hacking Brain Waves
– Balancing Hormones
– Detoxing your Body
– Eliminating Chronic Pain
– Improving Cognitive Function & Sleep
Nutrition, Fitness, Recovery, Brain, Lifestyle.
This literal Manual covers all the above.
It will help you Upgrade your Mental & Physical Performance- In Short, MASTER your Health.
Get the Most out of Life by doing so.
2. Bigger Leaner Stronger – By Mike Matthews
A very Sincerely & Painstakingly researched book, filled with Immaculate Knowledge clearly presented- backed by Science which cuts through the bullshit & misinformation regarding body building, weight loss industries.
Many, often flouted, bro science myths are destroyed.
The Principles of getting into Shape are covered with impressive perfection.
He also outlines the details of how to become successful not only on your Fitness Journey, but any Area of your Life.
A Complete and thorough Guide on Body Building without the use of Steroids.
3. Head Strong – By Dave Asprey
Many people think about building a better physique.
Few think about building a ‘better brain’.
A better Brain allows you to Think Better, Faster, Clear.
This means better overall Performance and a more Productive Life.
Upgrade your Brain, Upgrade your Life.