THE PRICE OF SUCCESS
You will NEVER find the Price of Success ‘marked down’.
1. Galileo- Imprisoned for his discoveries in science-he experimented with a straw in his cell.
2. Newton- His dog destroyed the papers he spent long years on a detailed calculation. Cheerfully he replaced them.
3. Napolean – Waited 7 years for an appointment-during which time he thoroughly educated himself.
4. Lincoln- Walked 26 miles & back to obtain a book he could not afford to buy
5. Bhagat Singh – Went on a 97-day fast(world record) while fighting for the freedom of his country against the British.
6. Daniel Webster- Shy and awkward in school, became the most popular orator in America.
Keep the Struggle on- in Full Swing.